Monday, July 20, 2015

♡Etude House Cookie Blusher/// #10 Peach Parfait♡

Hihihi~
(to whoever reads my blog ^^;)

Today I'll be doing a review from one of my favourite brands(ó㉨ò)ノ♡ Etude House♡ The product that I'll be talking about today is the Lovely Cookie Blusher in the colour Peach Parfait♥ So, let's start~! q(^ O ^)p

♡Colour: #10 - Peach Parfait
♡Finish: Matte-satin
♡Price: ¥750/$6 
♡Amount of product: 8.5 g


When I first looked at all the colour options I heard my wallet crying a bit
 I wanted ALL of them~! I almost...bought...all of them.... almost

But it is summer time and I decided I wanted a lovely peachy colour! Lately, I've been really interested in peach themed things in general: scents, colours etc etc





Anyway the packaging was probably the first thing that caught my eye @__@ It's soooo pretty, it has a really lovely princessy feel to it haha~ The lid/top is just a semi-opaque frosted plastic. When you open it, there's a fluffy little princess puff applicator, and under that, there's the actual product.
Actually I didn't like the puff at first. Maybe I was picking up enough product, but it would hardly transfer to my face ^^; Actually, it seems like a lot of people had that problem before. But this was just first time use. But actually, the puff works fine, you just have to pick up enough of the product (but not too much!!!)
 (1 Swipe)

 (2 Swipes)

 (3 swipes)

 (3 Swipes)

(5 Swipes)

I absolutely loved the colour~ It's a bit of a watered down peachy-coral tone. However, it is very buildable, in case you want the product to appear more vibrant on your cheeks. Either way, it gives you a lovely flush.

The finish was also enjoyable. I was slightly afraid it might look chalky or just powedery (I have a minor fear of powder blushes ^^;). But actually, the finish was very beautiful. It's not really chalky or anything, it's more of a silky-satin kind of feel. Of course, it is matte though! So no shimmers or anything like that~

Also, I wanted to mention that I was impressed with the colour range for this product. It's not just basic colours, it has lovely "in-betweens" as well. So some of the colours in this line are a bit more unique, or maybe not as easy to find(◕㉨◕✿)


♡Pros♡

Satin finish/Not chalky
Good colour playoff
Adorable packaging
Low price
Buildable
Large range of colours Available

♥Cons♥

None @___@

Overall:

 ♡♡♡♡♡ 5/5

I adore this blusher!! There's nothing bad I can really say about it q(^ O ^)p
Everything from the colour, the finish to the packaging is perfect~

Buy Again?

Probably!! I want to try some other blushers too though!


Thank you for reading!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment