Sunday, July 26, 2015

♡Etude House Moistful Aloe Gel♡

Hallo~!٩(๑′∀ ‵๑)۶

Today I'll be talking about another product from Etude House! This product is kind of...a "hidden gem"?? Maybe??? ^^; Mmm, noone ever talks about it, I think because either Nature Republic or The Face Shop also came up with a product like this (which got waaaaayyyyy more attention). Anyway, today I'll be talking about the Etude House Moistful 92% Aloe Gel!  Let's start~♡

♡Price: ¥1400/$12♡
♡Amount of Product: 300 ml♡

So for a long time I was having trouble finding a suitable morning moisturiser~ I realllllly don't want to put any "heavy" cream on my skin in the morning because it makes me face look oily quickly, plus, it's just really suffocating (T__T) But then I saw this and it was a gel consistency! Plus, it was aloe vera!! I had always known that aloe vera is very soothing so when I looked at this and saw that it has 92% aloe vera, I wasn't sure if it was true or not @___@ So, as I do with most skincare products, I read the ingredients list! And sure enough, it was pretty short, with aloe vera being the first ingredient. So of course, I was pretty much sold haha~ 









This product doesn't really have any particular "benefits". Most moisturisers have claims like "brightening" or "anti-wrinkle" but this one, does not. Which is alright, seeing as I'm only using it as a morning moisturiser, really not a big deal q(^ O ^)p However, that is something important to know if you're thinking of buying this product. 




I know that you can buy this product in either the tub packaging or the pump bottle packaging. I believe they contain the same amount of product? Same price too, I think. I know a lot of people really hate tub packaging due to sanitary reasons, but for me it's not too big of a deal. Whenever I touch my skin, I always make sure my hands are as clean as possible. But either way, when you open the product, the little protective plate under the lid has a lot of product on it. So, it's very easy to swipe some from there without having to dip your fingers in the actual tub!(*бωб)


  (you can see how crusty dry my hands look)




When using this product, you really don't need a lot ^^; Once you rub it in it feels exactly like water, but a bit more refreshing. You should definitely wait a bit before adding the next product on your face, because it feel kinda like a residue on your face at first. It's kinda hard to describe, it's not like it feels heavy or anything. Just that when you touch your face, it feel like you put water on your face and it's in the process of drying/being absorbed. A few minutes later and it should be fully absorbed. But that's why you definitely shouldn't apply too much, it'll just take longer to dry (。・ˇ_ˇ・。)

♡Pros♡

Lightweight
A lot of product
Very natural
Good for all skin types
Inexpensive

♥Cons♥

Takes a few minutes to really be absorbed

Overall:♡♡♡♡♡ 5/5

It's just a very simple & lightweight moisturiser q(^ O ^)p
 It's good for people of all skin types~
It feels good on the skin and is soothing (especially if you refrigerate it for a bit)

Buy again?
Maybeeee
(Only if I can't find another moisturiser that's light enough)

♡Thank you for reading!!♡


No comments:

Post a Comment