Sunday, September 13, 2015

♡Must-haves for Autumn & Winter♡

Hallo~!
Uwaa haha, I'm terrible aren't I?(○ノдノ) It's been a longggg time since I made a post!! I'll try to post more from now on q(^O^)p
Anyway, today what I wanted to talk about was some essentials for the colder season! Autumn is a transition season so it's super important to take care of our skin during this time~

♡Skincare♡

Oki oki, I know this isn't exactly skincare, more like haircare...either way this kind of thing is really important! In the summer time out hair tends to get oily quickly, plus there's the constant use of heat and other products on our hair to keep a hairstyle...but then in the Autumn, all of a sudden our hair turns crunchy and dreadful ^^; The damage really builds up! I absolutely love the Etude House Silk Scarf line~ They not only make your hair smell super good, but they definitely do help with easing all the damage & dryness!


For about 1 year now, I've been using the St.Ives green tea scrub and I love it♥ Don't let the word "scrub" intimidate you! It's a veryyyyyyy gentle scrub kind of cleanser, I use it ever day. I only really use this at night, since I wear makeup. It's important to get a thorough cleaning of your skin, whether or not you wear makeup! I also love this because it helps get rid of dead skin cells, helping you skin to look more radiant.



When colder weather hits, it's pretty common for our skin to look a bit dull @__@ Our skin isn't as hydrated, and exfoliating doesn't remove all the skin cells! I absolutely LOVE the Pearl Aura line, you can definitely see results. Keep in mind that this is for brightening - not whitening! Meaning, it's suitable for pretty much all skin tones! These 3 products work best when used all together, but if you were to get only one I'd recommend the moisturizer (second picture)!


It's super important to not only hydrate your face & hair, but also your body! Nobody wants dry & crusty knees/elbows lol~ I've been using the body butter from the Peach line from The body Shop for about a year now and it smells soooo good. It smells EXACTLY like peaches, I was actually very shocked when I smelled it at the store...

Dead skin build up isn't only on your skin! It's on your lips too! It's quite unappealing too, unfortunately... It's really important to exfoliate your lips, year round! Exfoliating your lips help them look more supple & help you lip makeup stay on longer! I use this lip scrub everyday~ Actually, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing。・゚(´□`)゚・。 Just, dead skin appears on my lips so quickly~

♡Makeup♡

In Autumn especially, brown eyeliner is absolutely gorgeous~ Brown eyeliner is a lot more softer than black eyeliner, plus it's more natural! The trendy colour of the year is Marsala, which fits perfectly with brown eyeliner~ There's tons of brown eyeliner out there, but one of my favourites is definitely the Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Brown Eyeliner! Brown eyeliner looks best with a thinner wing, rather than a cat eye wing~(゚∇^*)




In winter especially, the cold weather & atmosphere tends to suck the life out of our faces(´・д・`) So, blush is perfect to add a little glow back to our faces! Of course our skin tends to get quite dry, which is why I like to use fluid or sometimes cream blushes during cold weather season! Sometimes if my base makeup is very moist, I might take the risk of powder blush~ For a nice liquid blush, I recommend the Missha Style Sheer Liquid Blush! The colour is very light, but it's buildable, so you can adjust it to your liking!♥



It's really important to keep your lips moisturized, season round, but the affects of cold weather on lips is kind of devastating...(T__T) So that's why in cold weather especially, I love using colour tinted lip balms~ There's sooo many colour tinted lips balms out there, but one of my favourites would be the Canmake Stay on Balm Rouge(*’▽’*) The colour pay off is really nice and it's quite moisturizing! The colour I own is
03 Tiny Sweet Pea! I'm planning on getting maybe 1 or 2 more shades soon, but I'm exploring some other makeup products before I do ^^


In winter especially, the cold weather & atmosphere tends to suck the life out of our faces(´・д・`) So, blush is perfect to add a little glow back to our faces! Of course our skin tends to get quite dry, which is why I like to use fluid or sometimes cream blushes during cold weather season! Sometimes if my base makeup is very moist, I might take the risk of powder blush~ For a nice liquid blush, I recommend the Missha Style Sheer Liquid Blush! The colour is very light, but it's buildable, so you can adjust it to your liking!♥























No comments:

Post a Comment